Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Voice From The Past

Hello Dear Readers,

I must apologize for the silence. Wise King Solomon tells us that "there is a time to speak, and a time to refrain from speaking". I have been silent but for good reasons. Life has a way of knocking you down and you just have to yield your stubborn will to the Almighty. I have been extremely busy doing good things, and I'm thankful that God has kept His loving arms around me as I go about my daily tasks.

Tonight, my long of list of "To DOs" will go to sleep in a little while. My allergies are so debilitating, (but then again I refuse to take all those prescription or over the counter drugs) so I am suffering.

I do have some exciting news to share and will get back to you next week the latest.

Hold on to God and remember always that there is absolutely nothing to fear if we are children of His. Be hopeful,

Melanie

No comments: